Regia Anglorum Members' Library
This section of the site contains a collection of documents useful for members whether they be policy documents, parts of the online handbook, or any of the occasional information pages we have provided.
We publish a number of documents governing how the different aspects of the society are run and how we operate at events:
- Authenticity Guide (Note, this file is over 5MB)
- Kit Guide 793-899
- Kit Guide 900-979
- Kit Guide 980-1041
- Kit Guide 1042-1079
- Kit Guide 1080-1179
- Kit Guide 1180-1215
- Membership Regulations
- Safeguarding of People Policy & Procedure (Also in DOCX format)
- First Aid Regulations
- Definition of Good Conduct
- Weapon Training Summary
- National Battlefield and Training Policy
- Master at Arms Regulations
- The Warrior System
- Missiles Regulations
A number of forms are available here, note that the membership form is not available here, this must be requested from the Membership Officer.
- First Aid Form (also available in MS Word format here)
- Dye Project Form (also available in MS Word format here)
Be aware that many of the below documents are old and might not be in line with current authenticity regulations. Always check with the AO or deputy before following the guidence therein.