Membership means you will:
- Be able to attend National and Area shows throughout the UK, and occasionally abroad.
- Be able to work at or on our own permanent site Wychurst.
- Have £5,000,000 public liability cover at all events in the UK.
- Have the possibility of being involved in film and TV work.
- Have the possibility of rowing or sailing our ship replicas.
- Have access to the combined knowledge and experience of our officers and members.
- Get free copies of our in house journal "Chronicle" direct mailed to you.
- Have access to a wealth of knowledge on our very active members only e-Groups.
- Be in the company of like-minded people who share a common interest.
Before you join Regia, you may have decided whether you wanted to participate in military or civilian life, or both. You are free to do whatever you choose, and as time goes by you will find more and more to interest you. It may be a cliché, but it is true that you will get out of Regia what you decide to put in.
Although Regia is about the past, there are always plans for the future.
Some dreamt of a permanent site, to recreate a complete image of life as it was; others longed to lead a charge of horses on Senlac Ridge. With hard work and imagination we are making these and many other things possible!
But more importantly, Regia Anglorum is not only about crafts and history and combat, it′s about making friends. It won′t be long before you are sitting around a campfire, telling tall tales of your exploits on the battlefield and maybe hearing a story or two from long ago. Who knows? Maybe at the campfire, looking up from sewing a shoe, or peering across the shield′s rim at an unknown foe, the thought will come to you unbidden – as it does to all of us – “It must have been just like this…”
This is why we have become one of the country′s leading and most well respected Living History Societies.
OK – so you are now thinking that this could be for me. What do I do next? How do I go about joining Regia Anglorum. Follow me to the last page of this section to find out more…
Or select a page you want to go to:
Email: email@example.com (send)